Middle East '67
The history of the Middle East is as old as time itself. This small area has seen conflict throughout recorded time. In the mid 1990's, this conflict took on a new intensity, one brought on by the modern instruments of war. While this games title is Middle East '67 it contains a number of scenarios from the war in '56 and the Yom Kippur War of 1973. In the mid 1900's, the Middle East conflict took the world from post WWII Weapons up to more modern instruments of war. The tank and guided missile now ranged over the deserts of the Sinai, the heights of the Golan, and the depths of the Dead Sea. As the opposing forces fight for their land and their people, how will these conflicts be resolved?
- 37 starter and intermediate historical scenarios.
- Covers battles and campaigns from 1956 through the 1967 "Six Day War" and the 1973 "Yom Kippur War".
- Campaign scenarios for 1956 and 1967.
- Turn-based game engine with 3 hour day turns and 1 mile hexes.
- Units are at the battalion, company, and platoon level.
- Tank, reconnaissance, artillery, infantry, parachute, engineer, antitank, AAA, rocket, and headquarters units.
- Includes Israeli, Egyptian, Syrian, Jordanian, and Iraqi forces.
- Master map measures over 170 by 175 miles from the Suez Canal to the Golan Heights.
- Supports single person play against the computer, two-person hot-seat, two-person Play-By-E-Mail, and multiplayer network play over LANs and the Internet.
- Comes with Main Program, full-featured Scenario Editor, Sub-map editor and Order of Battle Editor.
New Gold Features
- An additional 59 new scenarios. All are from the Ed ‘Volcano Man’ William’s Alternate mod, Lebanon Invasion 1982 mod and hypothetical 2004 expansion pack making 96 in total.
- All new game graphics including terrain, in game counters and 2D & 3D units as well as the toolbar icons.
- All new sounds.
- Game enhancements include revised disruption movement and reinforcement ‘place all’ function from the First World War Campaign series.
- Scenario Design: Glenn Saunders and Dave "Blackie" Blackburn
- Additional Research: Greg Smith, Ted Cardwell
- Playtesters: Glenn Saunders (Coordinator), Dave "Blackie" Blackburn, Michael Avanzini, Stephen Duncan, Christopher Mello, Lee Elmendorf, Bob Hutchison, Ted Cardwell, Philip Jarrett, Mike Ozga, John Mark Scarbrough, Edward "Volcano" Williams, Drew Black, Sam Orlando, Thomas Wulfes.
- Gold Release: David Freer with Wargame Design Studio
System RequirementsWindows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
This wargame is for sale at The John Tiller Software Store