The early years of the American Civil War witnessed several desperate struggles for possession of the vast Ozark region of Missouri and Arkansas. The fate of embattled Missouri was crucial to the war efforts of both sides and Campaign Ozark depicts these decisive conflicts in three campaigns.
- 79 scenarios, including the historical battles of Pea Ridge, the Siege of Lexington, Wilson's Creek, Carthage, and others.
- Three campaigns: 1861 Missouri Campaign: Lyon's offensive across the length of Missouri from Boonville to Carthage and Wilson's Creek, 1862 Pea Ridge Campaign: Curtis's drive from Missouri into Arkansas culminating in the battle of Pea Ridge, and 1862 Fall Campaign: Newtonia and Cane Hill to Hindman's counterstroke at Prairie Grove.
- Turn-based game engine with 20 minute turns and 125 yard hexes.
- Graphics include both top-down 2D graphics as well as isometric 3D graphics.
- Individual battles as well as campaign games which allow the player to fight a series of battles while making decisions on the course of the campaign.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Drew Wagenhoffer
- Additional Background Music: Dave Para, Bob Dyer, Cathy Barton
- Playtesters: Mark Adams, Lee Quantrell, Doug Strickler, and Rich Walker
- Special Thanks: Doug Keller of the Pea Ridge National Park for research assistance.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
This wargame is for sale at The John Tiller Software Store