All updates to games published by John Tiller Software include all game and documentation changes in a single update. Each update is a self-extracting executable which you should run after downloading. You will be prompted for the folder you installed the original game in.
Updates are inclusive so that you only have to install the latest update to ensure that your copy of the game is up to the most recent version. If your copy of the game was at the most recent version when you purchased it, then you don't have to install the corresponding update, you already have the latest files. You can check to see what version of the game you are running by selecting the About option under the Help Menu.
Civil War Battles
- Campaign Antietam 2.02 - 24 Feb 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Atlanta 2.01 - 13 Apr 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Chancellorsville 2.01 - 24 Mar 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Chickamauga 2.01 - 31 Jan 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Corinth 2.01 - 13 Feb 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Franklin 2.01 - 31 Mar 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Gettysburg 2.01 - 7 Feb 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Overland 1.02 - 21 Feb 2016 (Changes)
- Campaign Ozark 2.01 - 16 Mar 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Peninsula 2.01 - 13 Apr 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Shiloh 2.01 - 8 Mar 2017 (Changes)
- Campaign Vicksburg 2.01 - 5 Apr 2017 (Changes)
First World War Campaigns
- Campaign Waterloo 1.07 - 31 Aug 2014 (Changes)
- Campaign Leipzig 1.05 - 06 Sep 2014 (Changes)
- Campaign 1814 1.04 - 02 Nov 2014 (Changes)
- Campaign Eckmuhl 1.15 - 08 Dec 2014 (Changes)
- Campaign Wagram 1.11 - 20 Dec 2014 (Changes)
- Campaign Jena 1.06 - 10 Mar 2015 (Changes)
- Bonaparte's Peninsular War 1.01 - 13 Oct 2015 (Changes) NOTE: Because of a file permissions issue, delete cpb.exe and nwedit.exe from your game folder before applying this update.
- Campaign Bautzen 1.03 - 08 Dec 2015 (Changes)
- Campaign Austerlitz 1.03 - 27 Jan 2016 (Changes)
- Napoleon's Russian Campaign 1.09 - 27 Jan 2016 (Changes)
- Campaign Marengo 1.01 - 14 Dec 2016 (Changes)
- Battles of Kursk - Southern Flank 1.02a - 1 Dec 2016 (Changes).
- Battles of Normandy 1.02a - 1 Dec 2016 (Changes).
- Tunisia '43 1.01 - 25 May 2012 (Changes)
- Moscow '42 1.02 - 01 May 2015 (Changes) NOTE: Because of a file permissions issue, delete Moscow42.exe from your game folder before applying this update.
- Kharkov '43 1.03 - 05 Aug 2015 (Changes)
Important - the following "Gold" updates are only for the JTS version 2.0 of the games. HPS users need to contact JTS Support to receive serial numbers and a download link for the full version of the game. Purchase validation is required.
- Smolensk '41 Gold 2.01 - 09 Dec 2017 (Changes)
- Modern War 1.02 - 25 May 2012 (Changes)
- Falklands 1.01 - 25 May 2012 (Changes)
- First World War 1.02 - 31 Mar 2017 (Changes)
These are individual file updates that address specific issues with certain files in the games. These updates are provided to fix problems until a full game update can be released. You only need to get these updates if you have a specific problem with the version of the file in your game. After downloading the link, unzip the file(s) into your game folder. Contact Support if you have any questions about whether to apply one of these fixes.
- mcsub.exe - This fixes a problem with the graphics in the Modern Campaigns submap editor.
- sqdata.exe - This is the Squad Battles Database Editor that is missing from some of the Squad Battle games.
- Moscow42.exe - This fixes a problem with fatigue averaging in Panzer Campaigns: Moscow '42.
- Kronprinz Rupprect.zip - Missing picture for First World War Campaigns: France '14.