Tour of Duty
The men who served in Vietnam fought in a war without front lines, one where action came quickly and unexpectedly. They fought in the rice paddies, in the air, in the cities, and along the rivers of Vietnam. They came from many backgrounds and nationalities, all wanting to serve their country. Together, their combat experiences formed a story, one they would take with them, one that would forever represent their "Tour of Duty."
- In addition to over 40 scenarios, Tour of Duty has a Campaign Game which enables the player to assume the role of a leader and fight multiple battles over the course of a year in Vietnam.
- There are 5 campaigns, including American Army, Marine, Air Cavalry, Army Riverine, and Australian forces.
- Includes American Army, American Marine, South Vietnamese, South Korean, Australian, North Vietnamese, and Viet Cong forces and equipment.
- Scenarios cover a wide variety of situations many of which include air and armored cavalry.
- Players control squads or fire teams of men, individual leaders and individual vehicles in a variety of conditions.
- Based on a tried and true turn-based platform using 40 meter hexes and an intuitive interface allowing players to use a combination of mouse clicks, menu commands and hot keys to control their units.
- Supports single person play against the computer, two-person hot-seat, two-person Play-By-E-Mail, and multiplayer network play over LANs and the Internet.
- Scenario Design: John Tiller
- Additional Scenario and Campaign Design: Tom Wilson and James Rapkins
- Playtesters: Greg Smith, John Kincaid, Mike Mundell, and Tom Wilson
- Additional Review: Scott Clinton and Matt Peckham
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Tour of Duty is available for sale at the John Tiller Software Store.