At Stalingrad, the largest military offensive in history ground to a halt as the Wehrmacht met and was defeated by the Red Army. The German Sixth Army has surrendered and the Soviets have a renewed fighting spirit. Now it's time for the Red Army to press the Germans back towards the Fatherland. In the next 2 1/2 years of titanic struggle, the Soviets will push all the way to the Reich's capital of Berlin. Can you lead the Red Army, sweep over your foes and outperform the historical Soviet commanders? Can you as the Wehrmacht stop the Red Tide from engulfing the Reich?
- 90 stand alone scenarios and 3 campaigns
- 37 unique maps ranging in size from 900 hexes to 86,400 hexes providing ample ground for scenario designers to create their own actions.
- 3D graphics with a wide range of AFVs being modeled.
- Players control squads or fire teams of men, individual leaders and individual vehicles in a variety of conditions.
- Based on a tried and true turn-based platform using 40 meter hexes and an intuitive interface allowing players to use a combination of mouse clicks, menu commands and hot keys to control their units.
- Supports single person play against the computer, two-person hot-seat, two-person Play-By-E-Mail, and multiplayer network play over LANs and the Internet.
- Game Coordinator: Rich Hamilton
- Scenario Designer: Ozgur Budak
- Scenario Maps: Ozgur Budak, Rich Hamilton
- Campaign Maps: Mike Avanzini
- Playtesters: Dennis Suttman, Phil Driscoll, Nik Butler, Alan Florjancic, Mike Dundas, Set Karlsson
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Red Victory is available for sale at the John Tiller Software Store.