In the summer of 1944, after four years of German occupation, the Americans were ready to strike at the heart of Fortress Europa and help end the war. This struggle would pit the Americans against the German from the beaches and bocage of Normandy to the Ardennes and beyond. The American soldier would have to face the German Panzer which had ruled the length and breadth of the German conquest and find a way to prevail. This strike of the American Eagle would help bring the German Reich to its knees.
- 36 scenarios from the initial Normandy invasion through the Battle of the Bulge.
- 3 campaigns included in the game.
- Scenarios range from 30 minutes of time up to 4 hours.
- Layouts for Utah and Omaha beach support user-created scenarios.
- Players control squads or fire teams of men, individual leaders and individual vehicles in a variety of conditions.
- Based on a tried and true turn-based platform using 40 meter hexes and an intuitive interface allowing players to use a combination of mouse clicks, menu commands and hot keys to control their units.
- Views are in two levels of 2D and two levels of 3D.
- Supports play against the computer AI as well as two-player Play-By-E-Mail.
Here are some files from the game (PDF Files):
- Game Coordinator: Wild Bill Wilder
- Additional Research: Wig Graves and Greg Smith
- Cover Graphics: Mark Adams
- Scenario Designers: Neil Stalker, Louie Marsh, Bryan Melvin, James Rapkins, Wig Graves, Wild Bill Wilder
- Playtesters: Tom Ciampa, Randy Casebier, Massimo Rocca, Alexandra Collins, James Rapkins, Bryan Melvin, Louie Marsh, Wild Bill Wilder, Neil Stalker
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Eagles Strike is available for sale at the John Tiller Software Store.