Grab your musket and backpack and join Napoleon's legions as they march into Swabia to encircle the unfortunate General Mack. Continue on down the valley of the Danube as you pursue General Kutusov and his Russian hordes as they attempt to evade your mighty army. Capture Vienna and press on to meet up with destiny on the fields of Austerlitz, 2 December 1805, where Napoleon won his greatest victory. The Sun of Austerlitz has never shone brighter than now as you embark on your conquest of the forces of the Third Coalition.
- Over 200 stand-along and campaign scenarios including fifty scenarios specifically designed for solo play.
- Campaigns include Ulm, Danube, Moravia, Italy, Austerlitz, and even a hypothetical invasion of England.
- Over 60 maps allowing the players to fight over the famous battlefields of 1805 as well as many in England.
- Units represent historical regiments, battalions, skirmisher companies and artillery batteries, as well as all major leaders and unit commanders.
- Players can view units in several different modes, including 3-D "miniatures" style figures or NATO style military symbols.
- Each map hex is 100 meters across, and each turn averages 15 minutes of real time.
- Players can select formations for units and employ a wide array of tactics.
- There are also special rules for light infantry, heavy cavalry and pioneers.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Bill Peters
- Map Design: Bill Peters, David Guegan, Andy Barnes
- Historical Review: Francisco "Paco" Palomo, Bob Segal
- Playtesters: Dean Beecham, Doug Fuller, Colin Gaskell, Marek Hlávka, Atle Jenssen, Tomasz Nowacki, Francisco "Paco" Palomo, Bill Peterson, Jim Pfluecke, Marco Rietveld, John Sheffield
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
This wargame is for sale at John Tiller Software Store.