Campaign Franklin depicts General Hood's desperate attempt to reach the Ohio River in Tennessee and thwart General Sherman's advance in Georgia. But stubborn Union defenses along with his own mistakes will foil his plans.
- 64 scenarios, including the historical battles of Spring Hill, Columbia, Franklin, and Overall's Creek.
- Many "what-if" variants of the historical battles allow the players to explore the various possibilities of the campaign.
- Although every scenario may be played as a stand-alone, the bulk of the scenarios are integrated into the operational/tactical campaign, providing a high degree of replay value.
- Turn-based game engine with 20 minute turns and 125 yard hexes.
- Graphics include both top-down 2D graphics as well as isometric 3D graphics.
- Individual battles as well as campaign games which allow the player to fight a series of battles while making decisions on the course of the campaign.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Rich Walker
- Additional Research: Rick de la Parra
- Playtesters: Brett Schulte and Jim Thomas
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
This wargame is for sale at The John Tiller Software Store