Campaign Corinth depicts the Mississippi front of the vast Confederate offensive in the Fall of 1862 that culminated in the battle of Corinth. Defending Federal gains in Mississippi and West Tennessee are Federal Generals Ulysses S. Grant and William S. Rosecrans. Their opponents, Confederate Generals Earl Van Dorn and Sterling Price, have dreams of planting their banners on the banks of the Ohio River.
- 197 scenarios.
- The historical battles of Iuka, Corinth, and Davis Bridge.
- Smaller actions at Middleburg, Britton's Lane, and Big Hill.
Though every scenario may also be played as a stand-alone, the bulk of the scenarios are integrated into the operational/tactical campaign, providing a high degree of replay value.
- Turn-based game engine with 20 minute turns and 125 yard hexes.
- Graphics include both top-down 2D graphics as well as isometric 3D graphics.
- Individual battles as well as campaign games which allow the player to fight a series of battles while making decisions on the course of the campaign.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Drew Wagenhoffer
- Playtesters: "Evil" Lee Quantrell, Mark Adams
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
This wargame is for sale at The John Tiller Software Store